Etek AC 2P Manual Changeover Switch 40A
- A changeover switch is designed to transfer a house or business electricity from the commercial power grid to a local generator when an outage occurs also known as transfer switches, they connect directly to the generator commercial power supply or line and the house.
- EKCS101 rail-mounted dual power conversion isolation switch has four functions of on, off, conversion and isolation. It can be freely switched on and off between two loads carried by a group of lines, or on two power sources.
- It is used for on-off and switching between, using DIN standard rail (35×7.5) installation, the shell is made of PA66 injection molding, with high flame-retardant performance, it is an ideal product that needs to be used for switching and opening and closing in industrial equipment and circuits.
The maximum current can reach 63A, and it is convenient and safe to install and wire on the guide rail.
- When the handle hits the I position: 1.5 and 2.6 are connected.
- When the handle hits the position of II: 1.5 and 4.8 are connected.
- When the handle is in the middle position: both groups are disconnected.
|Number of Poles
|Terminal/ Cable Size
|On Din EN60715(35mm) by means of fast clip device
What is the function of a Changeover Switch?
A changeover switch is designed to transfer a house (or business) electricity from the commercial power grid to a local generator when n outage occurs. Also known as “transfer switches,” they connect directly to the generator, commercial power supply or line, and the house.
- Changeover switches are growing more and more common, and this trend is most likely to last for the foreseeable future.
- There were about 2.5 power grid outages per month in 2000, according to certain reports. In 2013, that figure had multiplied by six, with reports showing that there were, on average, 14.5 outages every month.
- The majority of these outages have been linked to weather-related phenomena, such as hurricanes and winter storms. Others, though, were brought on by faulty hardware.
Zhejiang ETEK Electrical Technology Co.,Ltd. (abbreviation:ETEK Electric) is a professional manufacturing company dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of low-voltage electrical appliances. The company was established in 2011 and is located in Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province. The company has an advanced production management system, production process and its products cover power safety products for household, commercial, industrial and similar facilities, such as Miniature circuit breakers (MCB), Residual current device (RCD), Isolating switches, Distribution boxes, Molded case circuit breakers (MCCB), Air circuit breakers (ACB), AC contactors, IoT smart circuit breakers, and Electric vehicle charging facilities (EV Charger), etc.
ETEK Electric is committed to solving customers’ pressures and challenges and creating value for customers. ETEK Electric With rich industry experience and a dynamic, professional and efficient senior team, we can provide customers with the best OEM/ODM services.
ETEK Electric always insists on providing our customers with safe and reliable electrical products. We hope our products can guarantee the power safety of users around the world.
View More Products